Today brand strategist and designer Morgan Haines from A Little Creative gives great insight into branding, where she gets her chutzpah, and “verbal diarrhea.”
When I read Morgan’s about page, I knew I wanted to have her on the show. She writes “According to the internet, I’m technically a dwarf. However, my height may be the only thing about me that’s small. I’ve got a big mouth, an even bigger personality, a great big heart, and lots of big ideas.” I found out how true that is when I had the distinct pleasure to speak with Morgan.
In this episode we cover:
- Digital hoarding
- How to deal with clients as friends
- How to deal with an obsession creatives have to get “Likes”
- Finding inspiration
- Brand strategy and what “brand” is
- Business lessons from the 70s black sitcom “What’s Happening”
- Running out of gas (literally)
- Paul Jarvis’ “Creative Class“
- And more inspiration that will light a fire under your butt
We also talk more about the new segment I plan to have on the show where we’ll tear apart my brand. (As of now called “Breaking Brand”, but that name may change). Stay tuned for more info on that.
Subscribe in iTunes | RSS Feed
The official show theme song is “Gettin’ Paid, Pt. II” by Alec’s Band. CC BY.
Leave a Reply