As a creative professional you make a living from the art you create. Part of making a living is charging a rate for your services that is on par with your worth and one that fairly compensates you for your invested time. This “Power Pricing” audio mp3 will put you on the right track.
I do work coaching and consulting work, and during one coaching session with a videographer client a number of years ago, we spent an entire session discussing his rates and how to accurately price them. This 75-minute session is available for you to purchase. Topics covered include:
- How to determine what to charge for your services
- The pros and cons of packages vs. charging a straight hourly rate
- The pitfalls of charging too low
- How to best present your rates to the prospect
- How to handle a situation where there is a large gap in time on the event day and the prospect wants you to stay all day, but not pay for that extra time
- What you MUST include in every contract
Premium Members get this audio file free when you sign up. If you’re not ready to commit to a membership, but need help in knowing what to charge for your services, then you can get this session for only $9.95. Click here to purchase.