When I started working on The Solo Creative Podcast, I knew I wanted to have a segment that involved breaking down a brand from one of our listeners and using that as a teaching case study (as well as provide some “reality TV” style entertainment). The name of the segment is “Breaking Brand”.
For the segment judges, the people who would be breaking down the brand, I wanted to find two professional and experienced brand marketers. People who not only had the goods (i.e. the experience and “the chops”), but could also deliver the information in a firm yet compassionate manner. One of the pros I found is Kathleen Shannon, of Braid Creative (affiliate link).
And I knew she was perfect for the job when the first person she suggested whose brand we break…WAS MINE! (Yikes!)
In the first recorded session with her (and the other judge, Morgan Haines of A Little Creative), they made some radical and scary suggestions that really challenged me. And I LOVED THAT! I shared their ideas with my wife and she wholeheartedly agreed. (You’ll have to tune in to find out what was suggested).
Between that session, as well as the regular podcast interview I had with Kathleen, I was thoroughly impressed. So much so that I knew I wanted to offer her branding eCourse to my readers and listeners. So boom! Prepare to get your act together and your house in order. (Note: this is an affiliate program, so yes, I do get a cut of every eCourse. But having been personally a recipient of her consultation, in true, Sicilian, old country style, “I vouch for her.” 😉 )
The Braid Method Branding ECourse for Creative Entrepreneurs
This is what you can expect from the course:
• 7 self-guided branding & business visioning lesson modules in a 300+ page book
• A branding workbook with over 20 branding exercises & scripts
• Access to an exclusive Facebook group just for Braid Method ECourse students where you can ask questions, share feedback and insights, and brainstorm and connect with likeminded creatives.
WHO OUR BRANDING ECOURSE IS FOR:
Regardless of your life/business stage, our visioning and branding method is narrowly (but deeply) focused on creative people who want to share and show up as who you are. If you’re one of these creatives, you don’t entirely draw the line between work and life, and you like it that way. You have a point of view you want to get out there, and you want to attract the kind of clients you feel good about helping, clients who trust and respect the work you’re putting out into the world.
In the course, you’ll start to see:
– the fears and dreams that come with taking this next step for yourself
– the layers of your personal and professional style
– the experiences and knowledge that make you a creative expert
– the characteristics of your dream client
– the ways all those threads can be woven together
– the ways you can share your gifts of knowledge
– your business and your brand are personal
And you’ll have a greater understanding of the difference between:
– evolving and experimenting within your business vision vs. going after every creative idea that’s pinging around in your head
– acting like a creative expert vs. being an order taker
– getting deep and narrow with your expertise vs. trying to be everything to everyone
– acknowledging your skills as the tools they are vs. your entire creative expertise
Then we’ll show you how to turn those ingredients into a blended-together vision that includes:
– a positioning statement that says what you do in a nutshell
– a brand story that layers in your personality and purpose
– how-to-hire-me and what-to-expect messaging
Your investment in this course is only $229! That is an amazing price for the quality education and inspiration you will receive.
Sign up today (affiliate link) .