Perhaps the most often asked question I get from fresh talent entering the world of filmmaking and video productions is: “Can I use popular music in my videos?” This is a particularly common question among wedding and event filmmakers whose clients naturally want them to use their favorite Jason MRaz tune for their wedding video, or Justin Bieber’s latest hit single for that bat mitzvah recap (oy vey!) Well, I have the answer for you.
This FREE eBook is an in-depth look at the specific legalities surrounding how to legally use music in your films and videos. It will answer such questions as:
- What specific licenses do I need to use a song? (there are two)
- Can you use iTunes music?
- What resources are available to legally get music?
- What’s the difference between royalty free and rights-managed?
- Are there free resources, and if so, where do I find them?
Sign up for our free email list to get the ebook. (Some of the music licensing sites in the book have offered coupon codes for savings when you license their songs. Codes are in your welcome confirmation email.)